Town of Jupiter, Florida
Love Street, LLC
Services: Paving and drainage design, site plan approval process assistance, construction documents, project management, contract administration, record drawings, shop drawing review, and construction observation
Love Street project is and outdoor marketplace located on the northwest corner of Love Street and Ocean Boulevard (A1A) in Jupiter, Florida and contains approximately 3.8 acres. Proposed site development consists of a 20,774 S.F. of retail, 14,910 S.F. of office, and 15,951 S.F. of restaurant. Simmons & White, Inc. is responsible for assistance with Site Planning, the design of Paving, Drainage, Water, Wastewater & Dewatering Plans, permitting with governing agencies including Town of Jupiter, South Florida Water Management District, and Loxahatchee River District, as well as cost estimates, assistance with bidding services during construction including shop drawing review, coordination with Contractors and Surveyor.
- Glidden, Spina & Partners
- GLL US Retail, LP
- Hedrick Brothers Construction Co., Inc.
- Image International Manufacturing, Inc.
- J.J. Taylor Companies, Inc.
- Janoura Realty & Management, Inc.
- Jon E. Schmidt & Associates
- Karl Corporation
- Kobosko Farmers Market
- Kuoppala & Associates, P.A.
- MetroGroup Development
- Michael Falk & Company
- Miller Land Planning Consultants, Inc.
- Music Man
- Newman Windows and Doors
- Ocean Properties, Ltd.
- Omega Design Build Group, LLC
- PBG Homes, Ltd.
- Police Benevolent Association
- Prescriptions Plus
- Presidential Construction Corporation
- Prestige Development & Construction, LLC
- Proctor Construction Company
- RAR Architect, Inc.
- Reichel Realty & Investments, Inc.
- SF Boynton, LLC
- Shadowwood Square, Ltd.
- Southern Development Services
- Sunshine Commercial Investment, Inc.
- Terra Vista Development
- The Tower Group, Inc.
- Turnpike Realty, LLC
- Viking Associates
- Walters/Gottlieb Partners, Inc.